Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Cartoon Network Stuff From 2000-2001

I thought Cartoon Network got rid of this stuff. I guess they're on the Cartoon Network LA site. I wasn't even aware that there was a seperate site for LA. Maybe I'm biased, but I think the site was MUCH better when Funny Garbage was doing it.

I'm credited as Illustrator on these...

Jonny Quest
Planet of the Magillas
Prickles the Cactus

I did a bit of work on Peter Potamus, but didn't get a credit. In the vast scheme of things, me and possibly my mother would be the only ones concerned about getting a name in the credits that no one reads anyway. Heck, probably no one even watches these things.

Peter Potamus

One of my favorite things to work on at Funny Garbage was Gary Panter's Pink Donkey. Unfortunately, it got rewritten and revised so many times that it's really not all that good. Still, it was a great experience working on it.

Pink Donkey

No comments: