Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Locked Into Lucid Dreams

Sunday night I had dreams that I accidentally bought a used DVD from Netflix online. When I tried to fix my mistake, it bumped up my order to 2 copies of this DVD that I didn't even want. At some point, I realized that I was dreaming and hadn't really bought any used DVDs from Netflix and had nothing to worry about, but the dreams of me trying to resolve it lasted all night, even when I was trying to pull myself out and dream about something else.

Last night I was tortured all night trying to remember the title "Lord of the Flies." I could see scenes from the black and white movie, a book cover with a pig head on a stick. And knew that the title was another name for Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, etc. It wasn't until early morning that I remembered the title.

I'm not sure what's going on with me but I should be having better dreams than these.

No comments: