Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Miro, Joumi, Mazine....BERLIN!!!




Like always, I've got too many irons in the fire and don't know what end is up. I've been dorking around with my own work. And I keep reminding myself that John Hex sent me a pretty kick ass theme song for me called "Savage Monsters In Stereo." In return, I gotta get him a logo for John Hex's Creepshow, which I AM working on. And working on some animation to go with the song.

In the midst of this, I hear back from Miro, an awesome artist and all around cool guy that I met in Berlin at the Pictoplasma Conference last October. I did a few t-shirt designs for him and he's in the process of getting everything going.

Putting 2 and 2 together, I started looking through the stuff I did for Miro to use in the animation for my theme song and found some Mazine stuff that I completely forgot about. Did I post these before? I'm too lazy to look. Anyway, check out Miro's work and the companies he's been working with...

Miro
Mazine
Joumi

No comments: