Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jami Attenberg's The Kept Man



Promo video for Jami Attenberg's new book. Watching it just makes me miss Jami, NYC and want to buy her new book. Jami rocks. Check out more of her work. Then check out more.

It's really sort of bittersweet. I love to see Jami doing well, as I do with all my NYC pals. I've come to the realization that my NYC years have been the best in my life. Well, I guess I've known that for the past 7 years, but it's stuff like Jami's successes that remind me of how great my time there was. And how great all my friends there are. And as much as I love NYC, I'm now moving to LA. I'm sure that I enjoy it much more than my years in DC and Cleveland. Whether I encounter the same caliber people that I did in NYC remains to be seen. NYC will always be my home. NYC, and all my pals there, I salute you.

No comments: