Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Slow Death



Too many things going on. I'm learning that I really don't have a mind for business. Or, more likely, I just don't want to deal with the business side of art. I just want to draw funny pictures. I probably ought to take some kind of business class and/or come up with an actual business plan for Savage Monsters. The latest thing I've done is install Google Analytics on all my sites so that I can see that no one visits any of my sites. Next up is getting savagemonsters.mobi functional enough that kids can download content for their cell phones. I'm starting off slow and just optimizing stuff for my phone with a main display screen of 240x320. And I've got iPod content and other phones on the back burner. Plus, all the other projects I've got going. It's really times like these that I'd love to win the lottery so I can hire people to help me get all this stuff done.

No comments: