Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Savage Monsters!!!




I've been going nuts the past couple weeks getting Savage Monsters stuff produced... 5 new sticker designs, a book, postcards, a couple shirt samples...and now, maybe reprinting some shirts. I did my first run of t-shirts in 2001, and they sold relatively well. In 2003, I was talked into doing some girly shirts, which proved to be a mistake. I also did another run of the classic Savage Monsters Fan Club shirts, which has also sold out.

I'm still stuck with a bunch of girly shirts that are no longer in style. No clue what to do with them.

But, on the other hand, there's been a bit of renewed interest in the classic Savage Monsters shirts. AND...I've found a place that does glow-in-the dark ink relatively inexpensively. I wanted to do glow-in-the-dark 5 years ago but it was way too expensive. But now, I may have to do it. I was selling the original white ink on black shirts for $10 or $12. The glow-in-the-dark shirts will most likely be available for about $15, which I think is a pretty good deal.

Now if only I can find a place to do lenticular stuff inexpensively...

No comments: