Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lack




Lack of blog posts, lack of work, lack of fun. I've been moving. I have one month to move all my stuff 3 blocks. Retrieving all the stuff from my storage unit was the easy part. Going through all the books and art I've been without for the past year has been great. And buying stuff like a bed and custom made bookshelves has been fun, although expensive.

Moving out of my current apartment on the other hand, is a disaster. Last night I planned to pack a bunch of stuff up. After looking at all the stuff I have in the apartment, I felt kind of sick and had to leave. Luckily, I still have a little over 3 weeks to get it all moved. And it seems like I'm moving a backpack full of stuff at a time. But even a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

No comments: