Monday, April 02, 2007

Monday Night Madness


Just got back from my first Monday Creative Meeting at Sullivan's. There were 4 of us in attendance, which I took as a really good sign. It just takes a small core of people to get this thing started. And I left confident that at least a few of us (if not all)are willing to continue. I'm looking forward to whatever develops.

I know my worst case scenario is me sitting there alone, drawing in my sketchbook. And although I'm normally fairly self-effacing, I'm pretty good entertaining company, if I say so myself. So I don't completely mind being on my own.

At some point it'd be really cool if some of the original Katz's Crew made it to Cleveland for this, although it's not nearly as likely as me making it back to NYC. I was just checking the Katz's Deli site today. Geez. I REALLY miss that pastrami sandwich. And then there was Tommy, who would hook you up with a few beers and fries for a decent tip. Those were the days.

And now it's time for MORE of those kind of days.

No comments: