Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Katz's Crew Spreads Its Wings



In the spirit of the Katz's Crew, I'm trying to start up a new informal weekly meeting of creatives in Cleveland. When I lived in NYC, we had a pretty good group of cartoonists, illustrators, animators and other assorted creatives who all met up at Katz's Deli on Thursday nights. Sean Taggart, Lance Tooks and I were a few of the ones who got that group going. The group slowly fizzled out as people (like me) left the city or got caught up in their own lives. I miss it. And I know some of the other guys do, too. In that spirit, I'm seeing if I can get something like that started here. Inaugural night will be Monday, April 2, 2007 at Sullivan's Pub around 6-ish until whenever. It'll be interesting to see what, if anything becomes of the group. I've got hope, but no expectations.

2 comments:

www.LanceTooks.com said...

I oughta turn up at Sullivan's just to flip you out!

best, Toox

SavageMonster said...

Lance, I'd LOVE it if you and Sean showed up.