Friday, July 31, 2009

Nice to meet you


Hell0!

Web agency has found to me the matches.

I preliminary learned them and for the first i has decided to send message to you.

I like your profile more interesting than other. I hope you have time to send me some

messages and we could to learn each other. well.. about me a little, i am 27 years old,

my name is Valentina also friends name me as Flora. I was never married I live in a flat

of my parents. I have good job. I work as the waiter in small cafe "Visit". I very much

like my work. The most intense days it is Friday, Saturday, Sunday and holidays. Tell to me

about the work. Do you like your work? I like to travel and i like new different places, but

my work does not allow me to travel often. I have many friends, we spent time together,

usually we go to the cafe to the cinema to the concerts, we have many other entertainment.

I have sports activity i prefer healthy style of a life. 2-3 times in week I visit the gym

(and sometimes it is less :^) ) I hold my body in the healthy form. And you have any sports

in the life now? I send you my picture i hope you like. Also i want that you send to me

some your pictures. Tell about you about your interesting things what you like to do, your

hobby, what your character? What qualities do you like in women? I hope we shall have

time for writing other interesting letters to each other. We shall look what will be...

Write to my e-mail: happy.women@yahoo.com

I shall wait your letter.

Your friend Flora.

2 comments:

Barb Mowery said...

Flora has very nice sounding. Have you been first time on dating now?

avatar said...

Wierd! I got the same e-mail. I googled her e-mail address and found this blog entry. Seems that Flora likes to play the field, eh? :D