Thursday, July 13, 2006

Excessive Thoughts


Too many things floating through my mind...can't really concentrate on anything. Maybe I need Ritalin or something. Or maybe I've been watching to much stuff from Le Dernier Cri. I bought a bootleg of the Hopital Brut (sic) DVD a few months ago and was mesmerized by it. So I recently ordered Les Religions Sauvages from them. Holy smokes, that's pretty amazing, too. Absolute sensory overload....it's like Nam June Paik combined with MTV combined with Einsturzende Neubauten comined with...I don't know, European degenerate art. Really mind blowing stuff. It inspires me to do my own work, yet I can't pull myself away to actually do my own work.

Pic above: Mondo Kim's in NYC a few years ago before they cleaned off all the stickers. Check the Savage Monsters sticker of yesteryear.

No comments: