Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Gross Eerie Store

I just revamped my store at savagemonsters.com. Hopefully it'll be simpler for me to update and simpler for customers to use. It takes awhile to figure out all the HTML when you're not used to using it. Now that I kinda have it laid out, I still need to get more items up there. I've had buttons for a long time but have been too lazy to photograph them all and put them up there. My original plan was to sell them in little packs of 5 or 10 with silkscreened header cards. Never got around to doing those, either. I think there are around 70 or 80 designs. Maybe. I'd also like to get my zines up there. People seem to like the 2 new ones I did recently... "Color Me Stupid" and "This Is You." I may have some of my older zines around, too. "Mr. Green Zine," "Close Cover Before Striking," and "Color Me Naked." No idea if anyone's even interested in them.

Above is a photocopy/collage doodle I did at my last job a few years ago.

1 comment:

unkiedev said...

You Been holding out on me?! You had things I could give you money for and you didn't tell me. DAMN. I'm off to the Monster Store.