Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fontastic


Living fast and dying young. Went home for a very extended weekend. Seeing family and friends was good. But I also had a couple of LONG layovers in Milwaukee going to and from KC from Cleveland. Luckily, I had my laptop and the Milwaukee airport has places to plug in your laptop. I spent a few hours doing the tedious chore of making fonts. For the most part, I've got a bunch of letter and number forms done for a couple dozen fonts. It's all a matter of dragging them individually into Fontographer to make the fonts. And then realize all the perifery symbols that you' ve gotta make...semi colons, carrots, ampersands. I did get a bunch of the tedious stuff done for a few fonts. Hopefully one day soon I'll have some fonts up for sale on one of my sites. And people will want to buy them, for a nominal fee, of course.

No comments: