Saturday, August 05, 2006

Malignant Humor Week 2

Acrylic paintings on found boards. I did the 3 on the right last night. They're a bit rough, but fun. Probably should've spent a bit more time on them.
Saxton's bunny and my 2 headed baby. Making friends and making fiends.
Saxton in action on a new piece.
I did the totem pole on a found piece of wood when I lived in Hoboken. I've had to touch it up every time I've moved. This will also be my first show with the vending machines. I'm hoping they'll go over well and people will realize that they can actually buy stuff out of them.

I just put up some more of my stuff for week 2 of Malignant Humor. Saxton's been adding to the wall and doing another piece on the brown paper. I've got more pics of some of the other pieces I put up....more sack puppets and some Polaroid tranfers. I'll post them soon.

No comments: