Friday, June 23, 2006

Dose of Spam Surrealism

Just got a spam e-mail about getting a diploma and at the bottom was a bunch of surrealistic gobelty gook. I've noticed this in various spams and have always wondered why it's there and who the heck wrote it. Some of it borders on genius. For example....

He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing The cobra will bite you whether you call it cobra or Mr Cobra There is illumination at the termination of the subterranean excavation. My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path. Cat a ketch rat, but he a teef he massa fish. If you believe everything you read, you better not read Home sweet home The tide never goes out so far but it always comes in again For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil. Never choose bedlinen or a wife by candlelight

If all spam was that entertaining, I'd be much more receptive to it. I mean, come on, I'm learning stuff here. After reading that, I'll NEVER choose bedlinen or a wife by candlelight.

1 comment:

Ted said...

What the heck did you sign up for to get such creative spam?