Saturday, June 24, 2006

Working Class Godzilla

A story I wrote about Godzilla in 4th grade for Mr. Fincham's English class. Another assignment was to write a story from the perspective of a pair of shoes. Most kids wrote about their Keds or girls wrote about ballet slippers. I wrote about a pair of baby shoes and the kid in the story was flushing them down the toilet and stuff like that. It went over really well in class; the kids were cracking up. I was really proud of that story. Surprisingly, my mother (who has always thought I should be a writer) told me that "it wasn't that great."

4 comments:

Kirk Waldroff said...

I wish I could find the story I "wrote" in 4th grade - it was direct rip off of 'Have Rocket, Will Travel' but I replaced all three stooges with just me as the main character.

Sean Taggart said...

What an odd little boy you were! I always wanted Godzilla to be my freind, like that kid from "Monster Island" except without the shorts -'cos shorts are gay.

Sean Taggart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
unkiedev said...

Godzilla has a much more interesting life then I. And by the by, Mr. Savage, you have BEAUTIFUL cursive.