Friday, June 23, 2006

Goonheads on Patrol...

Saxton Moore convinced me to start a blog, so here it goes. I've got tons of projects in the works, zines, trading cards, buttons, websites....so much stuff that it's hard to focus on one thing. I just got some stickers made, I used the same design as I did for my temporary tattoos. So much easier to produce an existing image than figuring out and financing some of the more involved projects. I'd like to do a set of trading cards based on the Alphabeasts that are on my site. When I told a friend about the cards, he mentioned making them lenticular so they animate. The project is on the back burner for the moment. Gotta get the motivation to do all the art, then figure out how and where to get them produced. And then there's the small matter of paying for them.

And all that is without even knowing what I'd do with them once I had them.

No comments: